First Annual Las Rageous. Downtown Las Vegas. April 21 and 22.
Godsmack, Avenge Sevenfold, Coheed and Cambria, Breaking Benjamin, Anthrax, Mastodon, Killswitch Engage, Eagle of Death Metal, Of Mice and Men, All That Remains, The Devil Wears Prada, Escape the Fate, Nations, Code Red Riot, We Gave It Hell, A Friend A Foe and many more
Food truck village, freak show performers, and more
Passes 2 Day General Access Passes. VIP silver. VIP Gold. Early Bird Prices.
- General admission access to the venue for Friday and Saturday.
- VIP access to the venue for Friday and Saturday
- Includes private VIP viewing area for both stages
- Exclusive lounge with premium cashbar, shade, and premium seating with view - Private restroom facilities
- Complimentary onsite parking 100 feet from entrance - VIP access to the venue for Friday and Saturday - Includes private VIP viewing area for both stages - Exclusive lounge with premium cashbar, shade, and premium seating with view - Open bar from 4pm to 6pm each day - Private restroom facilities - Commemorative Year 1 festival t-shirt and Limited Poster
- General admission access to the venue for Friday.
- General admission access to the venue for Saturday.
Will there be lockers available to rent? Yes. More information is available by clicking here.
WHAT IS THE WIFI SITUATION? Free wifi will be available on site. Log in to Las Rageous.
Don't forget to download the Las Rageous app to receive all important updates and announcements from the festival:
WHAT IS THE PARKING SITUATION? Easy access to paid parking within a 5 min walk from the venue: http://bit.ly/1OPULiA
There will also be an Uber activation on Fremont St and N 3rd St between The D and 4 Queens after 5PM.
WHAT CAN/CANNOT I BRING TO THE FESTIVAL? THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT PERMITTED:
Camel packs or bottles of any type
Larger chains or spiked bracelets
Professional cameras, audio video recording devices, GoPros and iPads
Selfie sticks or signs of any kind
Wallet chains and waist packs
Weapons of any kind
ALL BAGS AND PURSES SUBJECT TO INSPECTION.
How old do I have to be to attend the event? This is an all ages event.
What time does the event start and end each day? Doors are at 4:00 PM - 1:00 AM.
When will set times be announced? Set times will be announced two weeks before the event.
Will Alcohol be sold? Yes to those 21 years of age and older with valid ID.
Where should I stay? There are a collection of great hotels located in downtown Las Vegas within a 5 minute walk of the festival site. Or, if you stay on the strip it’s a 5-10 minute cab ride.
Does the venue have ATMs? Yes How much fun should I have at the event? Are you kidding me? This is Las Rageous.